unitedgamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great International Community, Great Staff, Great Service.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tobey07's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobey07

Tobey07's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Tobey07's GM App   Tobey07's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:43 pm

Name: Tobey

Ingamechracater : Tobey07 (principal ingame name character)

Birthday: 05/15/94

Availabilty to play Gunz : when i got time! (but now, i got summer school, and i just can play like the night(for 1 month) but after i can play whenether i want

Experience: i was GM in 3 servers(elite tactics, death gamerz, destiny gunz), i have been dev in some server(but not doing it anymore) Admin in IMU Gamerz(im actually owner, with my friend) and owner for 2 servers (Darkz Elites, IMU Gamerz)

Why should we hire you : Because im friendly, helpful, i can make the server for u, changing system.mrs, edit man.mrs and woman.mrs, (im making a server for now, if u want to join it on Hamachi, download Hamachi here: http://files.hamachi.cc/HamachiSetup-1.0.2.5-en.exe and join this server:
Server name: IMU GamerZ 1
Server password: 123

what i could do to help : making the server, got me like hoster ingame, merge here (will be possible if u want to), upload client and give it to u guys

About me: im a cool guy, like to helping ppls ingame, im friendly, like to play gunz, maplestory

Back to top Go down

Tobey07's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
unitedgamers :: UnitedGamersGunz :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: