unitedgamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great International Community, Great Staff, Great Service.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Are You Guys?(Read)...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Admin
Legend

How Are You Guys?(Read)... Empty
PostSubject: How Are You Guys?(Read)...   How Are You Guys?(Read)... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:45 am

Hey Everyone as some of you must already know i am your Site and Gunz Owner. i am here today to introduce my self to all of those people who transfered from www.FusionStudios.ucoz.com Gunz to the an all new variety of United Gamers, and when i say united gamers that means to me alot because when i say that it's because i believe that as a United Gamer i believe as one nation combined together to support each other.

well that was my introduction for now...lol! good luck and remember we are United...

Happely your Owner - Legend What a Face

Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Sad Sad Surprised Surprised Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Mad Razz Razz Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Idea Idea Arrow Arrow Neutral Neutral What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Suspect I love you I love you lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

LMAO! Take Care Everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgamers.catsboard.com
-RAMPAGE-
Admin
-RAMPAGE-

PostSubject: GG Grace   How Are You Guys?(Read)... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:47 am

nicely said gracey xD
everyone are actually united
not by family or relativity but by their hobbies and so on
if you gonna play in this server it means that you won't be too EGO and say awful things to beginners and so on
but i'm probably gonna
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
most of the time my char is online lol!
so don't get offended if i won't whisper you back or won't respond Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatz
Developer
Fatz

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Guys?(Read)...   How Are You Guys?(Read)... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Nice speech grace well done
Back to top Go down
Legend
Admin
Legend

PostSubject: Thanks   How Are You Guys?(Read)... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanks Fatz =]
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgamers.catsboard.com
-RAMPAGE-
Admin
-RAMPAGE-

PostSubject: GG Gracey   How Are You Guys?(Read)... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:53 am

Go Go Gracey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Guys?(Read)...   How Are You Guys?(Read)... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Are You Guys?(Read)...
Page 1 of 1