unitedgamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great International Community, Great Staff, Great Service.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tobey07 is in the house!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobey07

Tobey07 is in the house! Empty
PostSubject: Tobey07 is in the house!   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Hey guys im Tobey07 and i know Austin for some time now.
Seems that im doing a server too, so it will be cool if we can merge here but i got no ppls XD
I did the database, client, all of this (taking client of DestinyGunz(the old client)) and just modifying the things, so if some1 can help me doing some loading screens it will be apreciated for me and for us(if i merge) but now, for hoster, im hosting with hamachi and i preview to upload the client so u can play and registering to my server, and after play!
if u want more informations, add my email tobey_basket07@hotmail.com

P.S. THAT WASNT AN APP XD

Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Fatz
Developer
Fatz

PostSubject: Re: Tobey07 is in the house!   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Well thanks for the offer but i dont think hamachi is really going to work, because i been on a server with hamazhi and it didnt work so i suggest that something else i think the the owner is pretty much finished im not sure what she needs help with but i think she'll say
Back to top Go down
Tobey07

PostSubject: Re: Tobey07 is in the house!   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:07 pm

ya but i just need to upload the client, and so that ppls can play when im online
fix the things inside, need an admin panel, and gotta add things
Back to top Go down
-RAMPAGE-
Admin
-RAMPAGE-

PostSubject: but still   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:00 am

i don't think that Hamachi is a good idea
because not very many PPL like Hamachi servers
Problem number 1:Hamachi needs multiple connections ( like DEGunZ1,DEGunZ2 and so on )
Problem 2:each doesn't allow very much People on it
Problem 3:it's too messy to deal with a Hamachi server and it takes too long time to Update it
Back to top Go down
Tobey07

PostSubject: Re: Tobey07 is in the house!   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:35 pm

i know but i dont got a hoster for now, if i get a really good 1, it will be so nice!
Back to top Go down
Fatz
Developer
Fatz

PostSubject: Re: Tobey07 is in the house!   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:29 pm

So really you came here with your own server hoping u could steal some stuff off us?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Admin
Legend

PostSubject: ..........   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Pathetic little stunt Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgamers.catsboard.com
Fatz
Developer
Fatz

PostSubject: Re: Tobey07 is in the house!   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:55 pm

/ban xD /lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobey07 is in the house!   Tobey07 is in the house! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tobey07 is in the house!
Page 1 of 1